Get Involved, Call for Volunteers
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2022 Capital Coaches Conference! We welcome all registered attendees to volunteer, and have opportunities to suit many interests and skills. Whether you sign up to greet fellow attendees, guide learners to their next workshop, or introduce a speaker, we’ll be sure not to ask too much of you and guarantee you’ll gain more than you give!
If you haven’t registered yet, click HERE to do so, then come back to secure your volunteer spot!
Individuals must register for the CCC before signing up to volunteer.
HERE are the available opportunities and time slots!
1. Tote Bag Stuffing – Help prepare conference materials the day before the conference.
2. Registration – Greet attendees, hand out conference materials, and answer questions attendees bring to the registration desk.
3. Question Collector + Mic Runner – Collect question cards throughout General Session and run microphones to attendees with questions for Keynote Q&A.
4. Directional – Point attendees in the direction of registration, sessions, meals, and the exhibit hall. You will have a light wand and a button that says “Ask Me About CCC.”
5. Session Host – You will be responsible for introducing the speaker/s (bios will be provided), taking a headcount of attendees, and stamp CCEU forms when the session concludes.
Click HERE to review the available slots we have and sign up for your preferred time slot and activity!