Do you enjoy organizing, meeting, greeting, introducing speakers, making new friends, and helping people experience a great day? Then join our conference support team.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2016 Capital Coaches Conference.
1. Tote Bag Stuffing – Help prepare conference materials the day before the conference.
2. Registration – Greet attendees, hand out conference materials, and answer questions attendees bring to the registration desk.
3. Question Collector & Mic Runner – Collect question cards throughout General Session and run microphones to attendees with questions for Keynote Q&A.
4. Directional – Point attendees in the direction of registration, sessions, meals, and the exhibit hall. You will have a light wand and a button that says “Ask Me About CCC”.
5. Session Host – You will be responsible for introducing the speaker(s) (bios will be provided), taking a headcount of attendees, and stamp CCEU forms when the session concludes.