As an HR leader, you are expected to find innovative and cost-effective ways to address your organization’s most pressing talent needs: leadership development, employee engagement, recruitment, retention, organizational effectiveness, change management, and more.
Learn how you can leverage the power of coaching in your organization by registering today for the 2016 Capital Coaches Conference, Sept. 30-Oct. 1, at the Early Bird rate.
Research shows significant and ongoing growth in the use of coaching to drive results at all levels of leadership. In 2015, some 2,000 respondents to the Sherpa Institute’s 10th annual Executive Coaching Survey reported that 37% of their senior managers had received coaching in the past year – a 10-point jump since 2008. Coaching for senior and C-suite leaders also increased, from 19% to 26%.
A 2016 white paper synthesizing other studies ranks the establishment of internal coaching Centers of Excellence as one of the .
The 13th annual CCC will bring more than 400 thought leaders, practitioners, suppliers, and buyers of coaching services together to explore this year’s theme of Designing Innovative Conversations. Here’s a peek at some of the programs your peers will be attending:
- An opening keynote on Design Thinking & the Art of Asking Beautiful Questions by bestselling business author Warren Berger
- A panel discussion with HR leaders on Transforming Talent Through Coaching
- Coping with Ethical Dilemmas as an Internal Coach with Former SHRM Vice President Pamela Green
- Coaching to Resilience for Organizational Well-Being with attorney, mediator, and senior fellow with George Mason University’s Center for the Advancement of Well-Being, Mary Elizabeth Lynch
- Facilitation Skills for Transformation with Rae Ringel, founding director of Georgetown University’s Certificate Program in Facilitation & Design.
- Develop a Passion Plan for work with world-renowned performance improvement consultant, and former Association for Talent Development chair, Dr. Richard Chang
See the full program at www.capitalcoachesconference.org.
Register now to enjoy Early Bird saving. And invite your peers!
Hurry: rates go up on August 11.
See you at the CCC!
Be your best,
Carol Goldsmith, PCC
2016 Capital Coaches Conference