Because coaching skills are key leadership skills. Now more than ever, research studies from prestigious sources such as the Human Capital Institute, ICF, Conference Board, Deloitte, and DDI are showing huge increases in the training and use of coaching skills by leaders at all levels in organizations – by as much as 81%.
Bring your executive team to the 13th annual CCC, Sept. 30-Oct. 1, to learn how you can motivate, lead, and improve performance in your organization by leveraging the power of coaching.
The 2016 CCC will be the largest gathering of coach practitioners, HR/OD professionals, thought leaders, educators, service providers, and buyers of coach-related services anywhere in the world. And it’s all right here in the world capital of coaching, Washington, D.C.
This year’s theme – Designing Innovative Conversations – encompasses internationally renowned speakers, cutting-edge content, and a full array of experiential workshops designed to build your knowledge and competitive edge in attracting and retaining top talent.
Here’s a small sample of what you’ll experience at the North Bethesda Marriott:
– A conversation with HR leaders on Transforming Talent through Coaching
– Design Thinking & the Art of Asking Beautiful Questions with bestselling author Warren Berger
– How to Reignite Your Passion with peak performance guru Dr. Richard Chang
– Coaching Resilience for Organizational Well-Being
– Building Diversity through Culture Coaching
– Innovative approaches for building leadership capacity, solving intractable problems, and building a coaching culture (Peer Coaching, Polarity Map, neurolinguistics, meditation, somatics, narrative coaching, and more)
The CCC is a must for leaders who want to transform their results. Join the conversation. Register now.
We’ll see you at the CCC.
Be your best,
Carol Goldsmith, PCC
Chair, 2016 Capital Coaches Conference
Past President, ICF Metro DC