Are you an aspiring or experienced coach? A buyer or provider of coach-related services? Regardless of your role in the coaching profession, you need to be at the CCC.
Why? Because everything and everyone you need to know will be here in the world capital of coaching – Washington, D.C. – at the 13th annual Capital Coaches Conference, Sept. 30-Oct. 1.
10. Gain a competitive edge. Build your business, brand, and brain at the 2016 CCC. Discover innovative models, approaches, tools, and trends. Design Thinking. Neuroscience. Mindfulness. Neuro-semantics and NLP. Peer coaching. This is one-stop shopping for lifelong learners.
9.Expand your network of customers and colleagues. Connect with old friends and make new ones. Meet ICF Global and chapter leaders, coach educators, vendors, HR managers, plus corporate, government, and non-profit execs who want to learn how to leverage the power of coaching to develop talent in their organizations.
8. Meet influential thinkers and change-makers. Our theme of Designing Innovative Conversations brings an all-star lineup of speakers to the stage: Warren Berger, Dr. Richard Chang, coaching pioneer Dave Buck, ICF Global CEO Magda Mook, Story Coach Lisa Bloom, and many more. Make a connection, share an idea, find a mentor who could change your life.
7. Raise awareness and sharpen your skills. Experience hands-on learning that’s designed to be practical as well as transformational — both for you and for those you coach.
6. Learn while you earn CCEUs. Enjoy high-quality, ICF-approved continuing coach education programs that will count toward renewal of your coaching credential.
5.Reflect and rejuvenate. Take a break from the daily grind to gain new perspectives and fresh ideas. Enjoy a guided sunrise mediation. Experience the transformational ritual of the Asian tea ceremony. Reconnect with your passion and return to work re-engaged.
4. Get a new head shot for only $50. That’s not a misprint. Save time and more than $400 by getting a professional head shot taken right on site at the CCC.
3. Orient yourself. You asked; we obliged. We’ve organized an opening day orientation for attendees who want to make the most of their first CCC. Meet conference organizers and members of the ICF Metro DC board. Ask questions. Get the lay of the land. We’re here to help.
2. Avoid FOMO (Fear of Missing Out). The CCC keeps getting better year-after-year. Listen to last year’s testimonials. Don’t be the only coach on your block to miss the biggest and best coaching conference of 2016.
1. And the number one reason to register today for the 2016 CCC…
That’s right. Register before midnight Sunday, Aug. 21 and save $100 off the full conference fee. This is your last chance to save.
We’ll see you at the CCC.
Be your best,
Carol Goldsmith, PCC
Chair, 2016 Capital Coaches Conference
Past President, ICF Metro DC